Sunday 22 June 2014

CRM 2013 Plugin Registration Tool - Cannot connect to Organisations after login

When attempting to connect to the Plugin Registration Tool I found a strange scenario.  If I entered the correct credentials the tool would look like it was doing something and then return to the login page. Clicking on the Login button again would flash to a message and come back.

CRM 2013 Plugin Registration Tool Login Page


We then added me as a System administrator and I could go one step further (Seeing a list of Organisations) yet if I clicked on one then the list disappeared and I was stuck!

CRM 2013 Plugin Registration Tool Organisation List

So I did the only other thing I could think of which was started Fiddler and see the messages between my system and CRM.

This is where I discovered that there was an issue with the SSL Certificate and rather than give me a nice message CRM just fell over.

So if you can't get past the Login or Organisation screen then check your certificate isn't throwing an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment